Join Us in Mallorca, August 31-September 7th 2017!
We are so honored to partner with Kristin Hansen, CEO and Founder of Ella Festival!
ELLA is an extensive 7-day program of events and activities targeted at the modern day lesbian woman which takes place at different locations on the island of Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Bringing together women from over 20 different countries, this event will excite all your senses. Participate as much or as little as you like but we highly suggest that you indulge in the experiential travel by immersing yourself in the local delicacies, activities, arts, culture, and entertainment - that's what traveling is all about!
ELLA's rich high-quality program for lesbian women makes it a truly authentic experience supporting local tourism and showcasing Mallorca’s undeniable beauty. Ella Festival has been successful in endorsing LGBT tourism and develops meaningful relationships with Lesbian friendly companies, putting Mallorca on the map as a world-leading L-friendly tourist destination.
ELLA Festival Calendar September 2017
- 7 nights hotel at ELLA beach including daily breakfast (double room with side sea view)
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Round-trip transfers from Palm airport to the hotel
- Basic travel insurance
- ELLA Beach Activities - the meeting point of the festival during the day and next to Hotel HM Tropical
- ELLA Dinners - Argentinian dinner, Spanish dinner and Paella party (includes meal & a drink)
- ELLA Parties - get ready for the most spectacular and glamorous parties made by and for women
- ELLA Gourmet - vistit of Xaloc Winery in Polenca (includes lunch)
- ELLA Games - yoga and other fun activities on the beach
- ELLA Excursions - exclusive catamaran tour with open bar and an excursion to the island of Cabrera
- Excluded - flights are NOT included
$99 to secure your spot
$1,400 full payment within 14 days
Total cost per person $1,499*
* based on 2 people sharing
How do the payments work?
There is a non-refundable $99 deposit per person to secure the booking and the remaining balance shall be paid in full within 14 days.
Which hotel are we staying at?
We are all staying at HM Tropical for the week which is located directly at ELLA Beach. You can check out the hotel’s website here .
Can I arrive later or leave early?
We hope that you can stay with us for the entire duration of ELLA and won’t miss our welcome cocktail or events towards the end of the week. If you need to modify your dates, please email us for a custom quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I don't have a roommate?
It’s the best way to make new friends! We can match you up with a roomie or if you prefer, you can also stay in your own room.
Is the festival strictly for lesbians?
The festival is a queer festival with a special focus on lesbians. A very small percentage of men can be admitted at the parties (no more than 3%) if they come with their lady friends. Activities do NOT admit men.
Can you help me book my flights and extensions to other destinations after the festival?
Absolutely, please email us at email@example.com with the details and we will send you a custom quote.
Where can I find more information about the travel insurance?
We are including Travelex’s Basic Travel Insurance for every traveler. You can view the description of coverage or call them directly with any questions at 1-800-819-9004.
What is your cancellation policy?
The $99 deposit is non-refundable. All other payments for the package are fully refundable until August 1st, 2017. This includes the package provided by Timeless Cruising only and excludes any flights or additional services booked.
What is the minimum age requirement?
You must be 21+ to participate in the TC travel group.